KALUGIN JSC carries out deliveries of processing equipment, products and materials that are manufactured based on the drawings and technical specifications developed by the company, and are required mainly for the construction and commissioning of objects designed by us, but they can be delivered to the Customer also per individual request for implementation of his new ideas and technical solutions.
- Processing equipment of hot stoves (hot and cold blast valves, cut-off valves, throttle and relief valves for fuel gas, combustion air and waste gas, atmospheric valves etc., expansion bellows, checker supporting grid);
- Equipment of combustion air station (fans with electric drives, throttle and relief valves);
- Electric equipment (electric drives, power supply, communication and signaling);
- Automation equipment (program-technical complex, instrumentation);
- Cooling system of HS system equipment;
- In coordination with the Customer – equipment of gas and combustion air preheating systems made in the form of waste heat recovery systems on thermosiphons or tube exchangers (see item 5), or, for combustion air only, in the form of "small KSS" (or CAPs) system for its high-temperature preheating (see item 6);
- In coordination with the Customer – equipment of gas-mixing station (dividing and throttle valves for natural and blast furnace gas, mixed gas, sometimes – for coke gas);
- In coordination with the Customer – equipment of backdraft stack (a hot blast valve);
- Auxiliary equipment (piping, centralized grease system, starting burners, stands for repair of hot blast valves).
- Lining of hot stoves proper (checker bricks, refractories of walls, dome and connecting pieces; their main materials are silica, fireclay, mullitecorundum, high-heat-resistant mullite-siliceous products for pre-chambers);
- Lining of hot blast main (mullitecorundum, fireclay, and also low-creep products having high resistance against creep);
- In coordination with the Customer – lining of bustle hot blast pipe (mullitecorundum, fireclay, low-creep products);
- Lining of waste gas flue (fireclay);
- Heat insulation of mixed gas pipeline and combustion air pipeline (fireclay, rockwool);
- In coordination with the Customer – lining of backdraft stack (mullitecorundum, fireclay).
- Shells of hot stoves;
- Hot stoves building frame, platforms and stairs, supports of pipelines;
- Shells of hot blast main, cold blast main, waste gas flue;
- Pipelines of gas and combustion air;
- Pipelines of systems of depression, blast dumping, nitrogen and blow-down pipelines, etc.;
- Chimney structures;
Moreover, in coordination with the Customer:
Delivery of materials for constructing ferro-concrete foundations of designed buildings and constructions, as a rule, is included into the Customer's scope of supply.
Construction of a new hot blast stove of Kalugin design has been completed at JFE STEEL Corporation in Japan